The first meal I made intentionally vegetarian was Rachel Ray’s Parmesan Crusted Tilapia with black beans and cheesy zucchini and rice. Oh.My.Goodness it was oh so very delicious. I found the tilapia recipe on Pinterest.com . I’m sorry I didn’t take pictures, especially because it was so beautiful!, but at the time I wasn’t sure I’d be blogging again, so I just ate it. Like I said, this is a Rachel Ray recipe, which means it is simple with few ingredients and delicious. This is my third or fourth Rachel Ray meal to cook and I find I like her recipes much more than her show! This is the original recipe, I halved it since it was just for me and Ryan. Here we go:
Rachel Ray’s Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- 3/4 c. fresh grated Parmesan
- 2 t. paprika
- 1 T. chopped parsley
- 4 Tilapia fillets (1 pound total)
- 1 lemon wedge
- In a shallow dish, combine cheese, paprika, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle fish with olive oil and dredge in cheese mixture.
- Place on foil-lined baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees 10-12 mins until “fish is opaque in thickest part”
- Serve with lemon wedge.