I’ve been consistently blogging again for a few months and I’ve noticed a few things. Namely, that it’s fun, I enjoy coming up with things to talk about and the more consistent I am the more views and feedback I get. Which just adds to the fun.
Now that I’ve proven to myself this is a hobby I want to keep up, I have some questions for fellow bloggers and blog readers:
- How do you gauge your blog’s success: number of views? number of viewers? comments? being re-blogged/pinned?
- Do you think your blog ought to have a central theme/genre, or do you like reading\writing on different topics from the same blog?
- How often should a blogger post?
- What are your favorite blog topics to read or write?
- If you enjoy a blog, how do you show it–comment? re-post? talk about it in real life?