Apparently it’s been five months since I’ve last blogged. I’m not even sure where to start. Um, Christmas happened? I’ll save all the wordy words and just give you the picture highlights:
- Evangeline turned 4!
- Genevieve was Baptised
- We visited lots of Pumpkin Patches
- Reuben was Tigger for Halloween and Genevieve was Piglet!
- As many Holiday-Related Events as Possible
- Renassance Festival
- St. Jude Walk
- City Park Lights
- Lots of Baking
- More Events and More Baking!
- Christmas Parade
- Genevieve Turned 6 Months Old!
- A Lot of Staying Home Recouperating from the Holidays
- Amazing New Years with NO KIDS!!
- Crafting Itch Returned!
That more or less catches you up. Not much more than the usual. I’ve set a new reading goal this year. Last year I met my goal of 35 books read. I will come back and write a full recap. This year I’ve only set a book number goal, no page amount or specific titles. Just reading. It’s been nice actually.
We’ve had a bit of a break since the holidays, but our Spring calendar is already filling up. We’ll have our annual St. Joseph’s Altar, Easter, Reuben, Felicity and then Genevieve’s birthdays. Although I feel I’m forgetting a few things. Anyway, I’m climbing back up on the sadle and I hope to keep you all better updated!!