English \ Literature \ Grammar
- Hooked on Phonics First Grade (2016-2017) — Very happy with this program. Evangeline and Felicity learned to read by the end of Kindergarten. Will easily transition to Second Grade Level
- Handwriting with out Tears — Didn’t use this to the fullest , if we engaged more with it, we would have gotten more out of it
- I pick about six books — short stories, tales and novels — from John Senior’s Good Book List. These are the stores I read aloud to all the kids regardless of grade level.
- English From the Roots Up
- Draw, Write, Now Book 2
- Science is Simple — Love love love! Lessons are re-teachable and experiments are always fun.
- Saxon Math First Grade (2016-2018) — Found it difficult to set our on pace to slow down or speed up as needed, everyone ended up frustrated
- Singapore Math (2019-2020)
- Bede’s History of ME
- History Pockets, the Ancient World
- Who Am I? Image of God (2016-2017) — too abstract and convoluted, would rather something more straightforward. Did enjoy the crafts and projects for each lesson
- Baltimore Catechism I
- Parish School of Religion